I mean we just sometimes don't have as much time as we would like to pamper ourselves..A lot of times the feet are neglected and has to wait until the salon can get them done...But here is how you can get smoother moisturized feet at home....
Smoother Skin On Your Feet
- Crush up some strawberries
- Add them to a mixture of olive oil and sea salt
- Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes
- Rub your homemade scrub in circular motion across the feet
Moisturize Your Dry Feet
- Mix one tablespoon of manuka honey into 2 1/2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- Add it to a foot bath
Soothe Your Hard and Dry Feet
- Add milk or natural fruit juice to a foot bath at the end of a long hard day (Both contain natural acids to help exfoliate the skin)
- Use a pumice buffer to gently remove the dead skin cells.
For more info in christian fashion, beauty, love, and updates make sure you subscribe to my newsletter
http://eepurl.com/e-EtY Muah xoxoxoxo