Ward came to the forefront of the gospel music industry as producer of the groundbreaking 1998 debut album Everlasting Life for gospel jazz singer Kim Burrell. Since then, Ward has also produced the self-titled debut of Dorinda Clark Cole, as well as the recent 2004 release from Twinkie Clark, Home Once Again: Live in Detroit. Ward also produced 2 tracks on Smokie Norful's 2004 Grammy-winning nothing without You album.
Okay so just to give you an idea of what an amazing producer Asaph is check this out
- The Clark Sisters: A Clark Family Christmas (Karew Records, 2009)
- Coko: "Endow Me (featuring Fantasia, Faith Evans, and Lil' Mo)" (Light/Artemis, 2006)
- Kim Burrell: Everlasting Life (Tommy Boy Gospel, 1998)
- Twinkie Clark: Home Once Again: Live In Detroit (Verity, 2004)
- Brent Jones: "Spiritual Things", "Holy Ghost High", "Midnite" (EMI Gospel)
- Londa Larmond: Love Letters (EMI Gospel)
- Smokie Norful: "I Know The Lord Will Make A Way" and "Continuous Grace" (EMI Gospel, 2004)
- Joann Rosario: Now More Than Ever... Worship (F. Hammond Music/Verity)
- Virtue: "Everything Will Be Alright" (Verity)
It doesn't just end here:) He has an amazing spirit and personality:) So grounded, humble, and level headed. With all these qualities nothing but blessings can come from it....Good Stuff!!